How to reinstall Windows 7 without a license code
If you are in a situation where you have to reinstall Windows, in addition to the multimedia device containing the installation files of this system, you need a license code to check them. If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 If you have lost the license code for the system, you have two options for reinstalling it does not require a code, namely PC Update si Reset PC (To completely reinstall on a bootable media device, you will need to enter a license before starting the installation process). But if you use Windows 7 or Window Vista, you can reinstall the system without a license code, the system can work as a Free Trial 30 for a few days (while you need to do so, get a license code to check).
One solution to recover lost license code . Windows operating system uses recovery tool . But if you want to use such a tool, there is a method by which Windows 7 users can reinstall the Legal System without a license code (only for those who have already confirmed the system and want to reinstall it, but have lost the license code).
How can we legally reinstall Windows 7 without using a license code?
First, to use this method you need to install a DVD (Which contains the settings files for Windows 7 ) And be sure the computer you want to reinstall the system must be a DVD optical drive (the method does not work for other bootable media devices , such as a USB flash drive ). In addition, the requirements for a normal system reinstallation must be fulfilled in this case (i.e. have 16 GB minimum free space. Version on hard disk 32-bit si 20 GB version 64-bit ). After reinstalling the system, you will have to reinstall all third-party applications necessary, since they will be deleted (only the personal archive will be saved).
- open Control Panel and go to System and Security> Backup and Restore , and then click the Restore System Settings link or PC
- screen is displayed, click on Advanced Recovery Methods
- While the first option allows system recovery to reinstall it using a backup , the second option allows you to reinstall the system without using license code verification ; click Reinstall Windows (Requires Windows installation disc)
- click Yes to confirm that you have Windows DVD 7 installation then give either click on backup to create a backup of personal files (Recommended if you do not already have a backup of them, just in case) or click on skip continue system reinstall process
- then enter the install DVD system into the optical drive and press the restart button
- After restarting the system, you must select the language you want to use for the keyboard. Then click on the Next button and confirm that you want to reinstall the system.
- press again, Yes to confirm that you have the DVD installation (This will already be inserted into the optical drive of the computer) and begin to reinstall the operating system
Replacing your normal, as in the classic reinstallation, but after completion will not have to enter the license verification code , as the system has already been confirmed. Success!
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to reinstall Windows without using product key 7How to reinstall Windows 7 without a license codeHow can we legally reinstall Windows 7 without using a license code?